Here’s the workshop lineup for the 2019 Sketch Seminar.
From this amazing lineup of eighteen workshops,
what four will you choose?
- Aaron Elswick – Fake It Till You Make It: Sketchin’ Like You Don’t Care
- Alex Zonis & MJ Ernst – Fountain Pen World
- Amy Larsen – Sketching on the iPad with Procreate and the Apple pencil
- Barbara Weeks – Watercolor: Focused, Fast, and Fun
- Brian Wright & Suzala Zahler – Composition Tells the Story!
- Gabriel Campanario – Chicago in Your Pocket Sketchbook
- Jenny Zhang – Let Lines Walk on Paper: Cityscape Sketch with Loose Lines and Light Color
- Jingo de la Rosa – Think with your hands!
- Joann Harling Larsen – Demystifying Drawing People in Urban Landscape
- John A Hancock – Richness and Simplicity w/Ink Pen & Brush-Pen
- Lisa Flahive – Capturing Chicago’s Rhythm and Energy
- Marek Badzynski – Chicago Skyline with Fude Nib and Water-Soluble Graphite
- Mark Jones– Go BOLD with Color Pencils!
- Nishant Jain – Be Sneaky: Sketching People To Liven Your Urban Landscape
- Paul Heaston – Umbrella Perspective, Chicago Style!
- Paul Ingold – Light & Shadow: Urban Sketching with Pen and Watercolor
- Shari Blaukopf- Bare bones: Exploring Limited Palettes in Watercolour
- Wes Douglas – Urban Uglies: How to Make Beautiful Sketches Out of Those Areas Most People Overlook
Stay tuned, more details and registration information coming soon!