Sketch by Aaron Elswick
You've Heard the News, Now Here are the Details!
10:00 AM MEET AT THE BEAN
10:30 AM SKETCHWALK (Optional)Our member Kris Van Stockum will lead a loose and leisurely paced Sketchwalk through Chicago Loop. Sketchers who want to join Kris will find her by the Bean. If you prefer to wander on your own or in a small group, that’s OK too. The sketchwalk will be about 2 hours and will depart from the Bean at 10:30 AM. Thank you, Kris!
- Cosi 116 S. Michigan - 10 minute walk/0.5 miles from Bean. Flatbread sandwiches and salads. $
- Panera 2 N. Michigan - 5 minute walk/0.2 miles from Bean. Sandwiches, salads and soup plus bakery items. $$
- Corner Bakery 224 S. Michigan - 9 minute walk/0.4 miles from Bean. Sandwiches, salads and soup plus bakery items. $$
- Good Stuff Eatery 22 S. Wabash - 8 minute walk/0.4 miles from Bean. Burgers and fries, also some salad. $$
- Naf Naf 22 S. Wabash - 8 minute walk/0.4 miles from Bean. Middle Eastern pita sandwiches & soup. $
3:00 PM GROUP PHOTO and SHARING OF SKETCHES at the Bean
3:15 PM GATHERING AT BLICK LOOP STOREThank you Blick Art Materials, 42 S State St, Chicago, IL 60603. for your always generous support for Urban Sketchers and our Tri-State sketch crawl. They are expecting us at Blick Loop store at about 3:15 pm and will have gift items and discount coupons for us. Please head to the 2nd floor along the back at the North wall.
New blog posts and sketchcrawls are mentioned in the Facebook group but if you’d like to keep up-to-date by email just fill in your email address in the place provided in the upper right corner under the banner. We look forward to hearing from you!